- Support service manager in responding to all service calls that typically require a sense of urgency.
- Conduct general inspections/scope of work for potential repairs/replacements.
- Perform minor repairs on roofs, siding, gutters, awnings and windows.
- Knows how to cap windows, handle interior trim, drywall, siding, and soffit.
- Be outside for extended periods of time, lift/push/pull more than 10lbs daily and frequently. Climb ladders and work at heights safely.
- Abides by all OSHA safety guidelines and can safely operate power tools and heavy machinery.
- Utilize different software programs like CompanyCam and JobProgress to track all aspects of every job; TimeWorks for clocking in/out.
- Look presentable and dressed in clean company attire.
- Valid driving license (required)
- Education: A high school diploma or GED
- Experience: Minimum 5-10 years in carpentry, siding, roofing, or similar experience
- Good with time management and coming to work on time
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Possess general knowledge of construction materials and tools involved in the assembly, installation, or repair of roofing structures
- Basic mathematical skills
- Prefer a motivated self-starter
- Full-time with the option of overtime
- Monday – Friday with weekend availability
- Paid time off after the probationary period
- Annual bonus
- Company attire
Salary: $25-$35 per hour (based on experience)