- Work closely with owner and sales manager on developing estimates based on the scope of work, measurements and photos that are provided.
- Identify which materials are needed for each type of project, including all roof types, siding, gutters, etc.
- Provide estimates of labor costs and material costs based on the type of project, material, size of the structure, and complexity of the project.
- Manage and maintain working documents and cost database on regular basis to support estimate figures.
- Be a liaison between sales and production during all stages of the job.
- Utilize different software programs like CompanyCam and JobProgress for creating estimates.
- Valid driving license
- Education: A high school diploma or GED
- Experience: Minimum 5-10 years in commercial roofing and residential exteriors
- A comprehensive knowledge base of estimating techniques
- Ability to estimate a variety of projects/contracts under strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with all types of people
- Proficiency with computers and different software applications
- Organized and is good with time management
- Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided
- Two weeks paid time off
- Company attire
- Annual bonus
Salary: $65,000 – $75,000 (depending on experience)