- Consult with prospective clients about their building’s exterior condition and provide them with professional options to repair or replace exterior building materials.
- Work closely with customers and sales manager on developing proposals based on the scope of work, measurements, and photos taken.
- Identify which materials are needed for each type of project, including all roof types, siding, gutters, etc.
- Provide estimates of labor costs and material costs based on the type of project, material, size of the structure, and complexity of the project.
- Manage and maintain working documents and cost database on a regular basis to support estimate figures.
- Responsible for obtaining and clarifying all details for the scope of work before it reaches production.
- Utilize different software programs like CompanyCam and JobProgress for creating estimates.
- Valid driving license
- Education: A high school diploma or GED
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years in commercial roofing and residential exteriors
- Need to be dressed in clean company attire & look presentable at all times
- Comprehensive knowledge base of estimating techniques
- Ability to estimate a variety of projects/contracts under strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with all types of people
- Proficiency with computers and CRM/estimating software applications
- Good customer service skills – friendly & personable
- Organized and is good with time management
- Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided
- Two weeks (10 days) paid time off after probationary period
- Company attire
- Company vehicle during working hours
- Company credit card will be provided
- Annual bonus
Salary: Commission-based with weekly draw