Breast Cancer Awareness Month is a time to remember and support those who have faced or are currently battling breast cancer. Their courage, strength and resilience inspire us every day. We want to create a meaningful way to honor these individuals and contribute to a cause that’s dedicated to their well-being. Thanks to our project consultant, Mick, for this idea!
How You Can Join Us
- Schedule an appointment with us during the month of October.
- After your October appointment, your project consultant will give you the opportunity to participate.
- Should you choose to participate, your project consultant will give you a pink ribbon, the symbol of breast cancer awareness.
- We simply ask that you write the name of your honoree on the pink ribbon and return the signed ribbon to your project consultant.
- All ribbons collected by our project consultants will be displayed at our Berwyn storefront.
Turning Ribbons into Donations
We will make a $10 donation for every pink ribbon collected with the total donation going to Unite for HER. Unite for HER’s mission is to enrich the health and well-being of those diagnosed with breast and ovarian cancers – for life – by funding and delivering integrative therapies. Their outreach started in Philadelphia, PA and has since grown nationwide.
Thanks to the incredible support of our customers, we were able to collect 50 ribbons and donate a total of $500 to Unite for HER!
The Power of Community
At O’Donnell Roofing, we appreciate the strength of our community, and we wouldn’t be who we are without our valued customers. Being that breast cancer is the second most common cancer among women in the United States, we are committed to work with our community in fighting this devastating illness.
If you aren’t familiar with us, O’Donnell Roofing Co. is in its 4th generation of being family-owned and operated, serving the community for almost 100 years. If you are looking for specific towns or neighborhoods that we serviced, you can see for yourself by exploring our interactive project map tool. If you’re looking for a contractor that is active in the community, make the call you won’t regret!